Important information about my Policies, my Terms & Conditions and how I conduct my business
About discovery conversations:
- Contact me to arrange a free 20-minute discovery conversation to find out more about how I may be able to support you.
- There is no obligation – if we’re not a fit, it’s good to know that now (and not later!).
- If I think that another approach or a different therapist would be more appropriate, based on what you have shared, I will tell you and try to signpost you on.
About my newsletter:
- It’s really easy to unsubscribe – there’s a link at the bottom of every newsletter or you can click here;
- I send a handful of newsletters a year, usually with a link to a blog post or other information that I hope will be interesting and/or useful;
- New clients can choose to be subscribed to the newsletter;
- As a thank you, new sign-ups via the website receive a link to download a short recording of a guided visualisation, “Believe in Yourself”;
About booking and paying for your session (NB Bird Phobia session information is laid out separately, below):
- Contact me to book a session at the best time and venue for you.
- Sessions in person are to be paid for in full by the end of each session. You can pay by credit or debit card, cash or cheque on the day.
- Sessions via Skype must be paid for in advance (ask me for details if paying by BACS transfer).
- Payment for Distant Reiki sessions may be made via PayPal, as described on this page.
- 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all sessions or the full fee may be charged.
About Bird Phobia sessions:
- Payment must be received no later than two weeks before the date of the session. This can be by credit/debit card via the PayPal button on the Bird Phobia page or by BACS transfer (ask me for details).
- You can arrange to pay in two instalments if that is easier (again, ask me for details).
- If full payment has not been received one week before the session, it will be deemed to have been cancelled by default.
- Any cancellation made by you less than one week before the date of the session will incur a fee of £35.
About your sessions:
- Coaching and energy therapies are not substitutes for psychological or medical diagnosis or treatment. It is recommended that you see a registered Doctor or healthcare professional for any physical or psychological condition that you may have.
- Everything you tell me in your session remains confidential between us unless I consider there is a danger to yourself or to others. I would discuss my concerns with you unless there were very pressing reasons for not doing so.
- If you see something on my website or in my newsletter that you love and want to re-post or broadcast in some other way – please do!
- There is no need to contact me for permission but please include a clear attribution for what you share and a link back to my website: Lizzie-carver.co.uk
About bureaucracy and legal stuff:
- I hold appropriate professional insurance with Balens, who have copies of all my qualifications.
- I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) for Reiki and with the UK Reiki Federation as a Reiki Master/Teacher.
Thank you for reading – do get in touch if you have any questions not covered here.