You know that you would benefit from the replenishing effects of Reiki – your whole being is crying out for some deep relaxation. But, for whatever reason, it’s just not possible for you to access a face-to-face session. As a practitioner, I love to share Reiki in person but I also understand that there are times and circumstances when that can’t happen and so I offer “distant Reiki”, too.
It is accepted that Reiki supports a natural process of deep relaxation that helps bring body and mind back into balance. What may be harder to grasp is that when sharing Reiki, distance is irrelevant as Reiki is understood to exist in the field of energy that connects everything to everything else, whether near or far.
So, imagine resting peacefully at home, perhaps wrapped in a cosy blanket and with music playing softly or simply in blissful silence, as I share distant Reiki with you.
If this sounds like something you would like, follow these simple steps:
- Use this contact form to tell me a little about yourself and why you are seeking this distant Reiki session. Please remember to include your name and email address.
- Let me know some dates/times when you will be able to rest quietly for half an hour as I share Reiki with you. This could be during the day or in the evening.
- Once we have agreed a time and date, please pay for your session via the PayPal button, below. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to do this – a credit or debit card is fine.
- At the agreed time, get comfortable, rest quietly and I will share distant Reiki with you for thirty minutes.
- Relax and enjoy!
- And please do drop me a line to let me know how you felt during your session or in the hours and days that follow, won’t you?